Here is how you can find us if you’re coming across the Confederation Bridge…
1. Follow the TransCanada Hwy into Charlottetown.
2. Turn left on to Upton Rd (once you pass Cows it is your next left)
3. Turn right on to the Charlottetown Bypass (3rd right on Upton Rd)
4. Follow the Charlottetown Bypass through approximately seven sets of light.
5. Turn left on to the Hillsborough Bridge (there is a Tim Hortons on your right)
6. Take your first exit off the bridge on your left (if you go through a set of lights, you’ve gone too far.)
7. Follow the Bunbury Rd until you come to a stop sign
8. Turn left at the stop sign on to the Fort Augustus Rd
9. Take your first right on to the MacEachern Rd
10. We’re number 260 on the right hand side.
Or if you’re coming from Nova Scotia on the ferry…
1. Follow the TransCanada Hwy towards Charlottetown
2. Once you past the Big Dog Irving start watching for the Mount Herbert Rd on your left
3. Turn right on to the Mount Herbert Rd and follow the road until you come to a stop sign
4. Turn left at the stop sign on to the Fort Augustus Rd
5. Follow the Fort Augustus Rd and take your second right on to the MacEachern Rd
6. We’re number 260 on the right hand side.